[Nfbmt] FCC Chooses to Approve the Waiver for E-book Readers for One Year

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 8 17:50:24 UTC 2014

Well, that's bad news of course but it can only create more business for
companies who have chosen to cater to our needs, companies like the one that
makes the Victor Stream.  If these companies show a great profit by catering
to the blind, then other companies who are not forced to will make the
choice to become accessible in order to get our business, that's how the
free market works:)