[Nfbmt] A ridiculous Question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jan 6 20:49:28 UTC 2014

yes the money goes for transportation,
I know here as when I turn 62 I will look into rolling silver wear for
Olive Garden.
Because of what I get now, I would lose my medicare if I go over $900 a month.
When I get on ssdi then I can do a bit better not losing this at all.
I'm wondering if there is a place that would work for Harold.
This I would start part time.