[Nfbmt] Library

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jan 6 15:15:55 UTC 2014

the new Billings library is opening today.
>From ten to seven PM.
Then it will go to the regular hours on Friday from ten to nine pM.
I use the van during the week to go to daily mass.
One of the days this week I will go to the library to see what it is all about.
I want to start a senior program just visiting, then working towards
either knitting as well as working with the I products.
Jim can help here.
I would like to leave it open for now to see if we get recconized.
I know dianne McGeorge has a weekly program in Colorado I don't see why
I can't do the same.
Start small then see as it grows.
Rick and I spoke about this on the phone, thinking of a name for the group.
I don't want a chapter as of yet, until I know we will have a swell gathering.
I'm excited about this.
I want to go see if the library would let us have a room for two hours a week.
this way wheel chair persons can come in as well.
What a new way to have a positive the first part of the year.
I have watched everyone doing something of some kind, this time this is
my program.