[Nfbmt] (no subject)

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 16:24:00 UTC 2014

Becca,
	I installed ms 2013 in my computer and faught it until I had to
unload it, going back to 2010.  You might check with Freedom Scientific to
see if they hav a tutorial for JAWS with Word 2013.
	Has there been any contact from CCB to you about your application?
If not, I suggest you recontact them via phone to find out what any problem
there might be.  Perhaps its just a communication problem.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404