[Nfbmt] Library

Dar dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jan 8 22:52:06 UTC 2014

Hi folks,
Today I decided to miss mass and Jim went with me to the new library that opened this last Monday.
We wanted to take a tour where they were quite busy giving other tours. So they took our phone numbers and names to call us when it would be a good time to do this.
We didn't feel unhappy about this, sense they took the numbers.
What we did though was to get library cards.
This is the first time that I have ever had a public card.
They shared that we could take a book home if we wanted to do so.
We also learned that we can down load books onto our I products.
They helped us fill out the paper work as well as reading the numbers to us from each card.
We will wait for a month if we don't hear from them, then we will call again.
We were wishing that we had an app that we could scan the page of the book and have it read to us.
Ted have you done this with your phone with a library book, and if so, how well did it read?
Jim thought that your phone was still a better deal at this time until someone improves and updates the I products.
We also learned that anyone across the state can get a library card.
Just wanted to share on behalf of our fun day.
I am sure Jim will share more about the day when he gets to reading the list.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad