[Nfbmt] Library

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:56:56 UTC 2014

Are you referring to the Victor  Stream? or my KNFB reader mobile.  The
Victor Stream, I put NLS downloaded books on to read.  The KNFB reader
mobile is the cell phone I have the Kurzweil reader on, but I don't use it
for reading books, unless it is a technical book I am looking for
instruction from.

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404