[Nfbmt] Library

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 9 17:31:32 UTC 2014

Hi Ted.  I was referring to the KNFB reader mobile.  It sounds like a mobile
reader.  I purchased a Victor Stream in Baltimore but I can't figure out how
to use it.  I haven't had much time to play around with it.  My gf who has
been helping me with all my technical issues and I started to try to figure
out the victor stream when I came home with it from Baltimore but we got
stuck when trying to sign up for the book share thing and we haven't gotten
back to it yet so I'm not using my victor yet.  As I keep saying, I don't
know how to do so many things on the computer and one of these things I
can't do is download things.  Are you able to download books off of the NLS
site by yourself or does Anna help you?  I assume that since it's for blind
people that it would be an accessable site that would be designed for blind
people to use but I have never looked at it myself.  Randi always does it
for me.  I've always assumed that it must not be accessable because Randi is
usually good about showing me how to do things by myself if they are
accessable and since he hasn't, I just assumed...Perhaps you know better.
Becca