[Nfbmt] touch screens

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 11 00:47:11 UTC 2014

I think most touch screen products have the capability of accepting input
from a wireless keyboard or Braille display.  I think many people who have
them use them that way, rather than fighting with the touch screen.  Some
people who don't see are really good with the touch screen, though.  Some
folks are better at walking than chewing gum.  Some can do both at the same
time.

If I use a mobile device, my preference is to have it be self-contained and
not have to carry around a bunch of peripherals to go with it.  The smaller
and more multifunctional, the better.

Now if we could just figure out a way to master such menu driven products as
appliances or TV or dvd menus. Joy

---