[Nfbmt] talking products

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 11 00:57:06 UTC 2014

Jim used to have a talking VCR which I'm sure they don't make any more.

I also heard about a talking bread machine, but I don't even know if that is
made any more.

I know there are talking thermometers, microwaves, programmable and
nonprogrammable thermostats, color identifiers, glucometers, street signs,
tape measures, scales, watches, compasses, blood pressure machines, help me
out here, guys.  One of the most fun places to find out about such things is
the Independence Market on the NFB web site.  Another source is the Speak To
Me Catalog.  It all depends on what you want to spend.  Speak To Me has some
fun things, like a salt and pepper shaker where one sneezes and the other
one says "bless you", and some other stuff that isn't exactly family
friendly.  There are several sources for talking products out there.

Joy

---