[Nfbmt] Traveling by buss

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jan 23 21:45:06 UTC 2014

It was ten years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Bruce and Joy, as
well as Sheila and Harold.
I took the one PM buss straight threw for me to Grate falls.
I didn't have to transfer.
I got there around six.
Leaving that Sunday I got a buss coming home after eleven.
I can't remember the starting time.
Now with all of the unknown where to catch it for certain, it doesn't
feel safe.
Traveling so late at night.
Just doesn't feel safe to me.
There is allot of uncertain fears when you get called saying the only
way one would come to Billings is if someone were quite ill.
You stop and listen to what is being said.
The concern needs to be heard.
While you folks are traveling this weekend, it would have been
wonderful to have Harold come over and have a fun visit instead of being home.
We have a sports store here in town called big bear, that is why I
shared I loved the name of the buss company.
I also will mention that the buss was quite full when I was traveling
to Grate falls.
Also full traveling home again.
Many college students.