[Nfbmt] traveling

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 24 16:38:50 UTC 2014

I personally love to travel.  My dad instilled a love for traveling in me
when I was a child and on a whim we would hop in the car of a Sunday
afternoon and take a back road just to see where it went, and then get an
ice cream cone on the way home.  I think if you are careful and don't take
unnecessary chances, don't deliberately put yourself in risky situations,
are aware of your surroundings and who is near you, don't travel alone at
night in unfamiliar places, keep your street smarts about you, and watch
what you carry with you and whether you appear confident or vulnerable, you
can maximize your chances of traveling safely.  It also doesn't hurt to know
Who has your back.

Joy, rich world traveler in her mind

---