[Nfbmt] FW: Schedule for Big Bear Transit: Starting date on Friday Jan. 23, 2014

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 25 10:47:32 UTC 2014

Not to be a wet blanket, but another point to consider is that taking a bus
on a whim is something of an expense for one on a fixed or low income, where
discretionary funds may be limited or nonexistent.  Although it could be
loads of fun, taking a bus several hundred miles out of your way both ways
just to get to a certain destination to have lunch and go shopping with
friends may simply be out of the question for some folks.  In order to make
a bus run economical, it will need to have a base ridership large enough and
consistent enough to sustain it.  I'm sure that Gerry knows this, or will
soon learn it if he doesn't.

Joy