[Nfbmt] FW: Schedule for Big Bear Transit: Starting date on Friday Jan. 23, 2014

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Sun Jan 26 02:23:54 UTC 2014

Hi again Rebecca and all,

I do appreciate all you have done to keep us up to date with the
emerging Big Bear Service.  It takes time for something like this to
establish itself!

I'm certain we may need to connect in Butte to get to Helena or Great
Falls at some point but we'll have to see how things develop!  The
bottom line is proffit!  If this doesn't happen, it won't last!  Or, it
may need to be subsidized in some way!  Time will tell!  I of course am
hopeful that we will again have reliable transportation across the
state again! I was merely stating how it has been for some while even
during the recent peak days of when we had transportation!

Jim