[Nfbmt] smart phones

Jim Marks blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 21:51:37 UTC 2014

LG may still sell a smart phone with a keyboard.  Not sure though.  I was waiting for the Droid 5 to come out.  It doesn't look like it ever will.  I got the Samsung Note 3 instead.  Iuse the Focus 14 bluetooth keyboard with it.  Works OK, but it's not as nice as having a phone with a built-in keyboard.  Have to say that typing on a touch screen is not as hard as I thought.  One gets used to it fairly guickly.

Jim Marks
blind.grizzly at gmail.com