[Nfbmt] smart phones

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Thu Jul 3 01:39:20 UTC 2014

Hi Joy.  My Iphone has an on screen keyboard that is accessible using voice
over.  It is pretty small when you hold the phone in the normal fashion but
I accidentally discovered one day that if you turn your phone on it's side,
the keyboard flips so it lies along the long side of the phone, making the
entire board larger and thus the keys bigger and easier to use.  HTH
Becca