[Nfbmt] accessible phones

Edward Robbins via Nfbmt nfbmt at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 22:36:25 UTC 2014

Greetings,

                I need to switch phone carriers, as my provider is leaving
Montana.

                I thought I would update my phone.  What kind of a phone do
you use, what do you like or don't like about it.

If you would write me off list, (ecrobbins517 at gmail.com)  it will keep the
list cleaner.                Any information would be appreciated.

                Thanks for all information.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---