[Nfbmt] dar

lindazh2@juno.com via Nfbmt nfbmt at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 19:18:15 UTC 2014

I've been bogged down at work and not checking my e-mails for a while. So sorry to hear about Dar and so glad to hear that she is home again! My husband had 2 heart attacks a few years ago and now has 3 stents. So things are not too awful bad. He's acts normally--still hikes and camps--but takes 6 pills per day to keep functioning. Linda