[Nfbmt] new tv show Tuesdays on NBC, "Growing Up Fisher"

Dar dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Mar 24 13:06:32 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I don't know why this message went to the trash it did.
I will give it a try. For the most part I don't take on local tv because I feel it is a drip. It has to have something really good on for me to watch.
I wish we had the talking remote to share what is coming on for that evening.
Yes we have the newsline to be sure, where I would still like it on the remote as others can see what is happening.
In the summer especially we are out side where you can't keep me in for a program to be sure.
Thanks for sharing and I will try to remember to watch on Tuesday evening.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad