[Nfbmt] board elections

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 17:50:06 UTC 2014

Sheila,
	Congratulations also to yourself as the newly elected 1st vice president of the NFB of MT.
	Newly elected officers are:
President, Joy Breslauer
1st Vice President, Sheila Leigland
2nd Vice president, Donna Harris
Secretary, Jim Marks
Treasurer, Ted Robbins
Board member, James Aldrich
Board member, Jeff Haworth.

	Hold over positions for 1 more year are:
Board member, Rebecca Stewart
Board member, Stacie Huff.
	Again, congratulations to all those elected.  May we be successful in growing our affiliate and providing support and information for the Blind community of Montana.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404