[Nfbmt] voting

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 02:23:42 UTC 2014

I have been using the machine ever since they got it.  I appreciate the
opportunity to mark my ballot independently.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404