[Nfbmt] op-ed on the TEACH Act

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sun Sep 7 19:34:59 UTC 2014

FYI.  Joy

From: NFB-legislative-directors

Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2014 5:48 AM
Subject: op-ed on the TEACH Act

Greetings Legislative Directors

I had the following opinion piece published in the Boston Globe online this weekend.  I call out local university presidents who are on the board of the American Council on Education and challenge their baseless opposition to optional accessibility guidelines.

goo.gl/qjvbgvlegislative-diretors at nfbnet.org

Look forward to seeing you around as we continue our work on this and other important issues.

Best,

-Kyle-

Kyle Shachmut

President

National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

(617) 902-0632

kshachmut at nfbma.org

Sent from my iPad