[Nfbmt] Reminder: At Large chapter Meeting Date and Time Has Changed

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Tue Sep 9 02:02:13 UTC 2014

Greetings, fellow Montana Federationists.

Please join us for the Treasure State At Large Chapter meeting this coming
Thursday evening, September 11, 2014, at 6:00 P.M. via conference call.

605-475-4000 Access code 948731#

Our second annual state convention is almost here, and we still have a lot
of planning to do.  We will be combining the convention planning meeting
with our chapter meeting for this month.

Agenda
Call to Order
Roll Call
Corrections or additions to the Minutes
Treasurer's report
Presidential Release
State Convention Planning Committee report
Fundraising
Any other additions to the agenda
Around The chapter News
Adjournment

See you there.

Bruce E. Breslauer, president
Treasure State At Large chapter
www.nfbofmt.org
Changing what it means to be blind in Montana