[Nfbmt] At large constitution

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:20:18 UTC 2015

To all on the NFB of MT list:
	Please accept my apology and please review the "Word" document.  It
has been filled in properly.
	I shall delete the file in text as it is a blank format.
	Don't dismiss out of hand,. Please save the word document to your
files so you don't depend on someone else to provide you with your documents
that have been supplied over and over in the past..
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404