[Nfbmt] SCHWAN FUND RAISER FOR SCHOLARSHIPS

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 03:37:40 UTC 2015

Greetings.

Attached and Imbedded below.

                Please support:

***

To All NFB OF MONTANA MEMBERS plus  their FRIENDS & NEIGHBORS

The National Federation of the Blind of Montana has a fund raiser to raise
funds for a College Scholarship.  It is called a Schwan's Cares Campaign
starting April 15 2015.

Here's how it works: The NFB of Montana will:

1.       Earn 20% on Schwan's product sales

2.       Earn 40% on eGift Cards sales (limit 1 per customer, per campaign)

The main push ends May 30, 2015.

After that date we will receive 5% till April 15, 2016.

Our most important tip for successful fundraising is to recruit friends and
family to help us fundraise.

Our Campaign ID: 20018

Fund Raiser ID: 50121
Our campaign page URL:
<https://use.postageapp.com/l/d4c8618532e5ca4542ad057a7048d595e62da56d/580d7
4d6c1f94f7ab7696a23ae11dd22d422e9e5%40shared151.mailer.postageapp.com/-/www.
schwans-cares.com/c/20018> https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/20018
Our campaign starts on: April 15th, 2015

To place an order:

                Have the above information available.

1.       Call 1-855-870-7208 and select option 2

Or

2.       Go to the above web site to shop on line, or  to purchase an eGift
card.

***

Thanks.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---