[Nfbmt] online registration

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Fri Aug 28 10:49:39 UTC 2015

Hi, fellow NFB of Montana conventioneers.

When you register online, there are dropdown boxes for choosing how many
convention registrations and how many banquet tickets you want.  It doesn't
look like it at first, but one thing to keep in mind is that a blind
computer user will have to physically arrow down once to start selecting
their choices.  It looks like when you get to the combo box that you may be
on the first choice, but you're really not.  You will need to physically
arrow down once to bring the focus to the first choice.  In the choices,
there is the choice of zero for banquet tickets and none for a banquet
dinner choice.  The easiest way to make your way through the form is to
arrow down to your selection when appropriate or to type your information in
the edit fields, and then to tab.  There are at least two times in the
process when you are given a chance to review your selections and make sure
that you got what you wanted, and if you need to change something, there is
a back button.  Just thought I'd offer that by way of clarification.

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org