[Nfbmt] Awards

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Fri Aug 28 10:49:39 UTC 2015

Does anybody have any suggestions (off list to me) about awards we might
offer at the convention?  Maybe a certificate of recognition, a plaque, some
sort of public mention?  Would anybody like to be on an awards committee?  I
could get out my bony pointy finger again.

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org