[Nfbmt] November 12 2015 At Large Chapter Minutes and the upcoming December 10 meeting

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:41:51 UTC 2015

I don't think you missed anything in those notes, Joy.
Thank you for posting.
I may have cleared my throat once or twice. But my memory is sure that I did
not actually say anything that needed to be recorded in the minutes.
Now, if anyone who attends the next meeting this Thursday at 6 pm has any
item not reflected, then they can speak up and ask that the minutes be
amended to reflect whatever is not there.

And really, I think maybe I might just ask the group if they did not mind,
that we start to read them at the beginning of the meeting, and
not worry too much about actually distributing minutes.  Perhaps to the
officers, just to make sure we do have them.

We read them and we discuss and approve them. For our purposes, I think that
is how we can do the chapter business.
It is different than a board, it is a chapter. And so it is not quite so
critical that the minutes get to each and every member prior to a meeting.
Of course I could be all wrong.
It would not be the first, nor likely the last time.

Still, in any case Thanks very much, Joy!

But let's use this quick minute to just say hello and remind everyone about
the meeting coming up in 2 days.
Thursday, 6:00 p.m.  Not to last any longer than one hour, unless someone
has something urgent and all agree they want to continue for longer.
Phone number: (712) 432-6100
Participant Access code: 41010893

If there is anyone on this list who would like to volunteer some time, we
could do a phone tree for those amongst our membership who could be invited
and provided with the conference number
Just a thought. And perhaps something to discuss on Thursday.

If someone wishes to speak to me in advance about something they would like
to share at the meeting, please do NOT hesitate.
Call or email me.
406 586 4123 for the land line.
406 570 3363 for the mobile line which also has the text message option.
And by email. I am the am here with this address.
montanarikster at gmail.com
or also at
d28rik at msn.com.

There I go. Hi ho.
Rik James, NFB of Montana At Large Chapter President.