[Nfbmt] New Upgrade for Victor Stream

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Thu Dec 10 05:31:32 UTC 2015

hi all,

just incase you haven't heard yet or downloaded the new upgrade, a new
one is available.  It is Version 4.6.4. One can now record streaming
stations as they play by pressing the record button which is also used
for notes.  If Rik could find a suitable Wi Fi connection at KGLT, he
might be able to record his show with the stream and listen to it
later!  How about that rik? I'm not certain how long one can record a
radio stream with the Victor Stream but I'll be checking that out!  If
nothing else, if one has a personal hot spot on their phone, the stream
can connect to that!

One can delete multiple podcasts at one time.  If one has a number of
podcasts form a specific podcast, one can delete as many or as few as
they would like.  Perhaps one can put in as many or few podcasts as
they wish!  The Wickapedia and wictionary feature has some refindments as well.

Just thought you'd like to know!

Jim