[Nfbmt] New Years Resolution

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 2 16:56:26 UTC 2015

Hey Travis, good to hear from you.

I've been working on the NFB of Montana web site, and it's been a learning
curve but also a lot of fun.  I don't have all the pretty stuff done, like
the colors and fonts and stuff, but I have it updated now and have put some
information of interest on it.  It's definitely a work in progress.  I'd
like you opinion if you would care to give it.  Please go to www.nfbofmt.org
and let me know what you think.

Happy new year.