[Nfbmt] New Years Resolution

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 18:48:40 UTC 2015

Travis,
	Happy New Year.  It is very good to hear from you.
	I think you are your own worst critic.  Knowing you as a friend and
fellow NFBr is good enough for me to understand your own situation.  It's
good to have you.
Sincerely,
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404