[Nfbmt] NFB-NEWSLINE Surmounts The Hill

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Jul 25 00:24:35 UTC 2015

NFB-NEWSLINE is proud to add The Hill, a national newspaper, to our list of
publications.

The Hill featured an op-ed by NFB President Mark A. Riccobono in the July
24, 2015, edition on the challenges that we still face, particularly with
access to the internet and other technologies, as the twenty-fifth
anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act approaches.

The Hill is a "must read" in print and online. Since its launch in 1994, The
Hill has been the newspaper for and about Congress, breaking stories from
Capitol Hill, K Street, and the White House. In an environment filled with
political agendas, The Hill stands alone in delivering solid, nonpartisan
reporting on the inner workings of Congress and the nexus of politics and
business. The newspaper and its online platform connect the political
players, define the issues, and influence the way Washington's
decision-makers view the debate. The Hill breaks stories that gain national
attention, it profiles lawmakers and aides, and it publishes features on the
politics, networking, and society of the federal capital.

Mr. Riccobono's article can be found using the telephone by pressing "5" off
the main menu for "Newspapers in Another State," and then "2" for "National
Newspapers," selecting The Hill, and then navigating to section 21 for
"Op-Ed."  You can find Mr. Riccobono's article using your iOS device by
choosing "Publications," "Publication Options," "Publication Groups," and
then "National Newspapers."  Choose The Hill and then go to the Op-Ed
section to read the article.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

NFB-NEWSLINE, a service of the National Federation of the Blind.