[Nfbmt] Hotel navigation for 2016 hotel

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 04:17:52 UTC 2015

Greetings all,

                I heard several folks say they kept getting lost at this
year's National convention.

                Here's a jump on things.  Information on navigation of the
next years hotel, (from the 2011 agenda, also from the May 2011 Braille
Monitor).

                If you have any questions, please get back with me.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---