[Nfbmt] Check this out

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Mar 9 19:27:02 UTC 2015

nfb-seniors at nfbnet.orgSubject:[Nfb-seniors] Please post announcement of
2nd nationwide senior conference call. Thank you. Ruth Sager

2nd conference call for 2015

Yes. This time the conference call will take place, Wednesday, march
11, 2015 with a moderator, Ms. Shelley Kopel.

The time is the standard 4:00 eds, 3:00 central, 2:00 Mountain and 1:00
Pacific times with the same numbers:

712-432-1500

Access code:

759633pound.

I am delighted that several of you were on your own call as I gave the
incorrect date, however, you had your own conversation about Braille.
Way to go Federationists!

Shellley Kopel has a master's degree as a teacher of the blind, TVI,
and has taught in Nebraska for several years, at the Commission for the
Blind and more recently at the Colorado center for the Blind. She
currently resides in South Carolina and is the fabulous secretary for
the National Federation of the Blind Senior Division. She reports:
"This afforded me the opportunity, in those early days especially, to
teach blind individuals skills, and at the same time, really feel
confident within myself to accomplish what I was telling others they
could do. I have met so many wonderful people through the National
Federation of the Blind who have helped to shaped my opportunities and
ultimate belief in myself." Shelley willingly passes her knowledge and
skill on to others. Please join her as she moderates this all-important
conference call Braille-Can I truly learn it as a senior? "This
afforded me the opportunity, in those early days especially, to teach
blind individuals skills, and at knowledge and skill on to others.