[Nfbmt] National Association of Blind Veterans Fund Raiser

President, NFB of Montana bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Thu May 7 08:15:52 UTC 2015

Here's another one I neglected to include in my previous email.  Joy

The National Association of Blind Veterans is having a 50/50  Raffle for
this year's National Convention.
Raffle Tickets are 1 for $5 / 3 for $10 or 10 for $20.
The drawing will be  held at Lunch Time on the last day of convention. You
don't have to be present to win.
Tickets are available prior to convention by sending the appropriate amount
for the tickets wanted to :
Dwight Sayer, 12516 Hammock Pointe Circle, Clermont , Florida 34711 and I
will mail your stubs back to you or you can pick up your stubs at the NABV
table in the exhibit hall.
You will also be able to purchase tickets at the NABV Table in the exhibit
hall or from  members of the NABV during convention.
Good Luck and hope to see you at the Biggest and Best National Convention of
All!
Dwight Sayer
President, NABV

Dwight D. Sayer