[Nfbmt] Albertson's Food Delivery, Great Falls

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Nov 18 17:23:06 UTC 2015

Wow,
I do hope you will take a cab to the store if that is what you need to
do to get all of the groceries while Karen is gone.
We take a cab because it is easier for us to do this than to have them
come with an order.
Then I can decide what to do next if they don't have what I want.
What are you doing for Thanksgiving.
To bad you can't come our way, dinner and our home is always open to you.
I know you would eat well, we sure will.