[Nfbmt] Albertson's Food Delivery, Great Falls

Breslauers breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:09:18 UTC 2015

I don't know if Albertson's offers home grocery delivery elsewhere in
Montana, but they took over grocery delivery from one of the I.G.A. stores in
Great Falls which has since closed.

What I do, and what you might consider doing if it is practical, is to take a
bus to whatever store you can get to if that is an option, ask someone there
at the customer service desk if there is an employee available to help you
with your shopping, and let them find whatever you are looking for.  Then you
can take it home by the back pack full.  I sometimes bring a small cart, in
case I buy more than I can carry.  If I go to WalMart, it requires changing
to another bus to get there and also to come back, which does take a chunk
out of my day.  But I do it because it is the most convenient store of any
size to get to from where I live.  The closest store to walk to for me would
have been the one that closed, and that was across Tenth Avenue South from
me, and in my opinion it was not worth the risk to life and limb just to get
bread and milk.

You might go to their web site, www.albertsons.com, just to check it out.  I
don't think they offer grocery delivery everywhere in Montana, but apparently
they do in other states, like California.  I checked out their local grocery
ads and they have a link to make them accessible.  I suppose that means sans
pictures and graphics.  Whatever it means, it works well for me and I'm
pleased.  Although it isn't free delivery, it's better than taking a cab one
or both ways.  Joy