[Nfbmt] just curious

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:31:42 UTC 2015

I don't need an answer on the list.  I just know that the affiliate is as
strong as its weakest link.  Being busy or too busy is something we all are.
If something's important to you, you make time for it.  I don't think you
need to post your reasons to the list; just search your heart privately and
decide for yourself how important this is to you.  I'm not talking to any
one individual in particular here; I'm talking to us all.  Do you think
there are times when I wouldn't rather do something else, or that I don't
have to rearrange my schedule?  Darn right there are, but I have been
elected President and I try to make this a priority so we can get this
affiliate off the ground and start changing what it means to be blind in
Montana.  That's important to me.  I can't do it alone, nor will I try.  Nor
will I babysit anybody.  We're all adults here, capable of making our own
decisions and dealing with the consequences.  It's not fair to the rest of
us to be involved when it's convenient or when it suits your purposes.  I'm
not saying everybody has to be involved to the hilt, but if you can't spare
one hour a month to be on a conference call, then what is that about?  I'm
not meaning this to be a lecture.  I just don't get it.  It reminds me of
the story of the little red hen.  Don't expect us to be there for you if
you're not willing to be there for us when we need you, even a little bit.