[Nfbmt] just curious

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:11:05 UTC 2015

Joy and list members,
Especially those who are NFB Montana at large chapter members or future
considering to be members.

It is hard not to feel like bummed out about a low turnout at the Thursday
at large chapter phone conference.
So whether it is a lecture or not, I get it.
I am sorry I forgot myself.

But then I asks myself.
Well what were we going to work on?
Did I miss anything?
Oh, elections?
And yes as your previous email said, not feasible to have elections with so
few in attendance.

Sort out some concrete objectives.
Figure out some attraction of attendance.
Publicize it to many more than the few who are already in the choir.
See if we can get our attendance higher.

No answers.
No lecture.
No idea.
But I feel you.

Have a good weekend.

The members like me who did not make it to state convention.
Will there be a way for those poor souls who could not come to read what
happened?
Some Secretary minutes, or maybe a summary?
Actions of the board?

maybe it can be posted on a page on our website?

Have a great weekend, everyone.

I'll be in Livingston tonight, trying to raise money for a musician who had
a bad run in with a table saw. Not good for a musician to get his hands cut
all up.
Tomorrow's radio show is the bluegrass awards show.  Tune in if you can, at
noon on www.kglt.net.

Thanks.
Rik