[Nfbmt] just curious

dar dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Oct 16 20:50:51 UTC 2015

I understand what you are saying, I wrote here sharing activities for me is what is happening. I know there would be some crossings where of choice as was talked about on Saturday, if you can't dive in all the way, then don't say you can do something and not get started.

Sorry it offended you, not what I was doing, was replying to the message.

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future