[Nfbmt] A Tribute To Someone Else

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 04:30:50 UTC 2015

Courtesy of Joe ruffalo.  Joy

A TRIBUTE TO SOMEONE ELSE

     We were saddened to learn recently of the death of one of our most
valued acquaintances.  Someone Else.

Someone's passing created a vacancy that will indeed be difficult to fill.

Someone Else was with us for many years and for every one of those years did
far more than a normal person's share of work.

Whenever leadership was needed, this wonderful person was looked to bring
results. "Someone Else can work with that group." we all said.

Whenever there was a job to do, one name was on every list.

Someone Else!
   And it was common knowledge that Someone Else was generous toward
volunteer organizations. If there was a financial need,

everyone just assumed that Someone Else would make up the difference.

  Were the truth known, we all expected far too much of Someone Else.

Now Someone Else is gone!

We wonder what we are going to do.
  Someone Else left a model to follow,

but we wonder-WHO is going to do all those things that Someone Else did?

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org