[Nfbmt] Testing message delivery

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 14 00:01:48 UTC 2015

If I understand what you are trying to say, this is wrong.  Gmail
doesn't show you your posts, by default.  It has nothing to do with
settings for this list.  I don't know if there is a way to change
gmail's default,.  for this list, and other nfbnet.org lists, you can
have it acknowledge your posts, that is send you e-mail when they are
successful.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org