[Nfbmt] resolutions committee meeting

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:58:04 UTC 2015

I'd like to do things a little differently this year, like having the
Resolutions Committee meet before convention to finalize the Resolutions, so
that we don't have to take time to do it at the convention, usually during
hospitality time.  It is a lot of work and I think it would be better to
have them finalized beforehand so the committee members can enjoy the
convention, too.

I'd like to have a resolutions committee meeting over the phone soon, like
maybe this Saturday.  So far, I know of two proposed resolutions that we
have received, and if there are more, please remind me off list.  I have
heard from only one other person who wants to be on the Resolutions
Committee, besides me.  Maybe I'll just throw it open, and whoever shows up
on the conference call is on the committee.  In thinking about it, since I
am El Presidente, maybe I shouldn't chair the Resolutions Committee, and I
only know of one other person who wants to be on it.  So that narrows the
chairpersonship of the Resolutions Committee down to one, unless someone
else wants it.  We can hash that out on the conference call.

So in the spirit of not being able to please most of the people most of the
time, I'm going to arbitrarily pick a time on Saturday, like one o'clock
p.m.  We should have all had lunch by then, and I know this will be during
the time when we should ordinarily be taking our after-lunch naps, but maybe
this meeting will be so exciting we won't need them.

Let me know if anyone has a conflict with this; otherwise, we will go ahead
as planned.  We will go till we're done, however long that takes.

Phone: 712-432-6100

Access code: 41010893

Thanks.

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org