[Nfbmt] Who uses what?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Feb 26 03:38:04 UTC 2016

you can take notes with a smart phone,
As well as gps different gps methods are out there.
A money identifier different apps to down load on the phone that works well.
I also have the tape you are speaking about that can be used for taking
information you can use on anything.
The cane is the best sord I have used when I need to do so.
Glad I know how to do what I know with the phone.