[Nfbmt] Who uses what?

beccastewart76 at gmail.com beccastewart76 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:11:48 UTC 2016

Hi guys. So I use my cane every day I take it with me everywhere when I when I leave my home. I have a talking watch it where on my wrist every day that I got from Maxi it's not I just love. I have my Apple iPhone and my Victor reader stream that I have with me at all times. These are the tools that I find very versatile and very functional for me and I use them a lot. I also have a Slayton stylus that I carry in my purse but I rarely use it because it's just easier to record notes on my Victor reader :-)

Becca Strom- Stewart