[Nfbmt] (no subject)

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Mon Jan 11 02:41:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'll take this a step further!  I recorded Rik's Christmas show on my
Stream using the new record stream feature in the new update.  I still
need to listen back to it but I managed to record and transfer the show
on one of my SD cards.  I'll need to figure out which one however!

This past week, Wallmart had a sale on 32 gig cards.  I didn't check to
see which brand I got. It looks like a good brand!  I wondered whether
I could transfer all NLS books I downloaded and still haven't acted on
seriously to this new card.  It is strange hearing the stream tell me I
have 173 books on the card.  I still have 7 to 8 gigs to work with!
Rik's show would go on nicely to the new card.  I still have two books
to add but I don't forsee any problem doing so.  I perhaps may have
more books once I check other cartridges, memory in devices, thumb
drives and my I devices.  It could be tragic to lose the card but if it
stays in my unit, I'll have access to all my NLS books on one card.  I
used the PC and Humanware Companion to help me with this project.
Everything is now nicely alphabetized.

Jim