[Nfbmt] NFB of MT brochures

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:05:54 UTC 2016

Hi, fellow Montana Federationists.

I have been thinking that we had all these beautiful brochures made up, and
now we need to get them out into the public eye so they know we exist and can
take advantage of what we have to offer.  So perhaps we need to make sure
that someone or some ones in each community have access to brochures and can
take them around to places.  Any volunteers?  We need to get our name out
there.  I know someone in Bozeman, Billings, and Great Falls has brochures.
Does anyone else need some?

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/TIME

Donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Montana
<http://www.nfbofmt.org/donate.html>