[Nfbmt] apartment

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jan 22 01:29:14 UTC 2016

When living in an apartment,
I understand by law if you need to make accommodations to use the stove
or oven you can mark with dots or what you might like to use.
A friend of mine said her manager said this couldn't be done.
Is this one of the times when you go to national to get help for this
to happen?
When I was told this, I said that I would have to take it up with the
federation.
Suddenly I was able to mark what I needed to do to use the oven.
I also was told they didn't have to put in anything for the elevator to
help us out with numbers.
Suddenly it was done, as well as a bell would go off on each floor.
Now the seniors at the time didn't like this at all.
They felt they didn't need it.
How do I connect with the Evansville federation to see if I can help my
friends with back up?
Just giving them numbers to call.
I would let them decide how they wanted to handle the matter.
Thanks.