[Nfbmt] apartment

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 01:47:57 UTC 2016

There are ADA requirements that by law public facilities are supposed to
honor.  Private ones are a different matter.

I think blind and low vision services offices are supposed to help with this.
There are also catalogs where people can order sticky dots or Hi Marks or
whatever they need to mark things.

This might be a good place to refer your inquiries or those of your friends.
Joy

INDIANA State President Information
Ron Brown
6010 Winnpeny Lane