[Nfbmt] National Convention: First Time Attendees

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:07:25 UTC 2016

Hello, fellow Montana Federationists.

Is there anyone among you who would like to attend the NFB National
Convention from June 30 to July 5, 2016, in Orlando, FL?  If you have not
attended a National convention before and would like to, you may send an
email to me, breslauerj at gmail.com, requesting financial assistance.  Your
biggest expenses will be transportation, hotel, and food.  Attending a
National convention can be a life-changing experience.  I will bring your
request before the State Affiliate Board and we will let you know our
decision by May 1, 2016.  You must attend the National Convention in order to
claim your reimbursement.  We generally do not pay someone's entire expenses
to attend the National convention, unless there is extreme financial
hardship; the board makes its decision confidentially on a case by case
basis.

For more information about the National convention, please visit www.nfb.org.

Thank you for considering attending the NFB National Convention.

Address: P.O. Box 1325, Great Falls, MT 59403

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Email: president at nfbofmt.org

Web Site: www.nfbofmt.org

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/TIME

Donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Montana
<http://www.nfbofmt.org/donate.html>