[Nfbmt] email address

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 21:20:47 UTC 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: email addess
Date: 	Wed, 2 Nov 2016 15:16:11 -0600
From: 	Bruce&Joy Breslauer <breslauerj at gmail.com>
To: 	d m gina <dmgina at sero.email>

As far as I know, anybody from anywhere can contribute to the
Yellowstone County fundraiser if they want to.  The campaign number is
28037.  There is another number which I am missing, but you can also
look it up by name on the Schwans web site or probably on the phone with
a rep, for NFB of Montana Yellowstone County Chapter.   Joy